The Company has the following key attributes:
• One of the leading sash window companies in the Home Counties.
• Full sash window, repair, restoration and draughtproofing service.
• Restoration and refurbishment philosophy rather than ‘rip out and replace’.
• Very well equipped production facilities for restoration work and manufacturing new units.
• Close relationships with local Conservation Officers.
• Highly skilled and experienced workforce.
• Average project values of around £5,000 with some as high as £120,000.
• Low overheads.
• Extensive growth and expansion opportunities
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• An excellent bolt on for a business already operating within the joinery sector.
• An ideal starter business for anyone looking to establish a foothold within the joinery sector or more specifically, sash window repair, restoration and manufacture.
This well-established business has been successfully trading since the 50’s with the current shareholders a...More Details
This award winning London based business specialises in soft furnishings, curtains, blinds, reupholstery, w...More Details
This business was established by the vendor in 1978. It is a successful glazing contractor and glass proces...More Details