- set over 4 storeys comprising a ground floor premises occupied by a tenant trading as Seniors Fish Bar and Grill. This comprises a take-away and separate restaurant.
- The 3 storeys to the upper floors are accessed by a separate front door entrance at ground floor level in between Seniors Fish Bar and Grill and William Hill bookmakers.
- The upper floors were previously occupied by a Mandarin (Chinese restaurant) restaurant.
- Planning Permission has been granted for change of use of the upper floors to form 6 no. serviced bedroom accommodation (class C1)
- This will include the formation of revised entrance arrangements from Clifton Street and replacement timber framed windows to the Clifton Street elevation
- Planning Reference No. 16/0325. Fylde planning department.
- Proposed plans: 2 no. bedrooms to each of the first, second and top floor (6 no. bedrooms in total)
- Floor plans and front elevation plans available
• PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED TO CONVERT THE UPPER FLOORS INTO A BOUTIQUE HOTEL - PLANS AVAILABLE
• EXCELLENT INCOME POTENTIAL ONCE COMPLETED
• PRIME 4 STOREY INVESTMENT BUILDING
• GROUND FLOOR ALREADY LET TO SENIORS FISH BAR & GRILL AT A RENT OF £35,000 PA EXC.
Location Details: 97-99 & 97A CLIFTON STREET
A excellent family run Hotel situated in a prime holiday area in Blackpool Town Centre. Popular location cl...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this residential investment property for sale. The property is lo...More Details
EXCEPTIONAL EQUESTRIAN LIVERY YARD Affluent village of Little Hoole Early viewing essential to fully apprec...More Details