- set over 4 storeys comprising a ground floor premises occupied by a tenant trading as Seniors Fish Bar and Grill. This comprises a take-away and separate restaurant.
- The 3 storeys to the upper floors are accessed by a separate front door entrance at ground floor level in between Seniors Fish Bar and Grill and William Hill bookmakers.
- The upper floors were previously occupied by a Mandarin (Chinese restaurant) restaurant.
- Planning Permission has been granted for change of use of the upper floors to form 6 no. serviced bedroom accommodation (class C1)
- This will include the formation of revised entrance arrangements from Clifton Street and replacement timber framed windows to the Clifton Street elevation
- Planning Reference No. 16/0325. Fylde planning department.
- Proposed plans: 2 no. bedrooms to each of the first, second and top floor (6 no. bedrooms in total)
- Floor plans and front elevation plans available
• PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED TO CONVERT THE UPPER FLOORS INTO A BOUTIQUE HOTEL - PLANS AVAILABLE
• EXCELLENT INCOME POTENTIAL ONCE COMPLETED
• PRIME 4 STOREY INVESTMENT BUILDING
• GROUND FLOOR ALREADY LET TO SENIORS FISH BAR & GRILL AT A RENT OF £35,000 PA EXC.
Location Details: 97-99 & 97A CLIFTON STREET
Land with planning permission extension for 3 bedroom house with basement genuine reason for sale due to re...More Details
A prime and sought after location within St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. It fronts onto North Promen...More Details
Attractive 18th Century coaching inn6 en-suite letting bedrooms5 barrel plant micro-brewery2.45 acre carava...More Details