· Established over 20 years held in high regard within the hotel
· Excellent reputation within the construction industry.
· Strong relationship with major hotel group for over 10 years.
· Lean organisation.
· Genuine retirement sale.
· Boasts a strong balance sheet.
- Sales 2013 £1.9m/Adj.EBITDA £600k
· Infrastructure investment, including property and IT systems for better
organisation, client meetings and storage of materials.
· Diversify into other sectors such as commercial, retail, and domestic
· Increase sales force to maximise workload.
· Introduction of a website and focused marketing strategy including
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
· Hotel, leisure, retail and commercial re-fit/ fit-out/ refurbishment/
The Business Partnership is pleased to be appointed sole selling agent for a very well established and prof...More Details
Scotland. Turnover confirmed at circa £1.6 million, adjusted EBITDA of more than £540,000. Projected turnov...More Details
BUILDING, DECORATING & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE, operating throughout EAST DEVON, compound/office based SEA...More Details