· Established over 20 years held in high regard within the hotel
· Excellent reputation within the construction industry.
· Strong relationship with major hotel group for over 10 years.
· Lean organisation.
· Genuine retirement sale.
· Boasts a strong balance sheet.
- Sales 2013 £1.9m/Adj.EBITDA £600k
· Infrastructure investment, including property and IT systems for better
organisation, client meetings and storage of materials.
· Diversify into other sectors such as commercial, retail, and domestic
· Increase sales force to maximise workload.
· Introduction of a website and focused marketing strategy including
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
· Hotel, leisure, retail and commercial re-fit/ fit-out/ refurbishment/
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
UK, Turnover of £5.7m with adjusted EBITDA of £650k, Prestigious blue chip client base in London and surrou...More Details
North West England, Turnover of £915k with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £80k, Works with prominent blue chi...More Details