· Preferred contractor to several local firms as well as a handful of major clients, including a prestigious European car manufacturer.
· Established and diverse client base with a high level of repeat trade, circa 75 per cent.
· Planned maintenance and refurbishment contracts signed in 2013 for 5 years with regional police force and for 4 years with local council.
· Excellent relationship with prestigious North West university for all maintenance work.
· Services offered cover all stages of projects, from planning through to building and internal/external finishing.
· Clients span the public and private sectors and include educational and municipal bodies.
· Services also include solar and eco building solutions in line with increasingly 'environmentally friendly' demands.
· Recent increase in financial performance in line with improving market
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £4.7m/ Adj EBITDA £618k
BUSY COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC CAR & VAN REPAIR AND SERVICE BUSINESS *POSSIBLE MOT* ***MUST BE SOLD / REDUCED...More Details
HARDWARE, LIGHTING & DISCOUNT STORE REF: M1215 50% PROFIT MARGIN SOUTH EAST LONDON / KENT AREA JUST £22,50...More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of over £900,000, EBITDA reached in excess of £80,000, Established over 30 years,...More Details