· Preferred contractor to several local firms as well as a handful of major clients, including a prestigious European car manufacturer.
· Established and diverse client base with a high level of repeat trade, circa 75 per cent.
· Planned maintenance and refurbishment contracts signed in 2013 for 5 years with regional police force and for 4 years with local council.
· Excellent relationship with prestigious North West university for all maintenance work.
· Services offered cover all stages of projects, from planning through to building and internal/external finishing.
· Clients span the public and private sectors and include educational and municipal bodies.
· Services also include solar and eco building solutions in line with increasingly 'environmentally friendly' demands.
· Recent increase in financial performance in line with improving market
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £4.7m/ Adj EBITDA £618k
UK. T/O £6.29m and adjusted EBITDA in excess of £1.12m. Established over 15 years, owned by current shareho...More Details
South of England. Turnover in excess of £1.75m with adjusted EBITDA of circa £325k. Projected outturn in ex...More Details
South East, Projected T/O £425,000, Niche business, Strong repeat custom, Wide selection of courses, ...More Details