· Preferred contractor to several local firms as well as a handful of major clients, including a prestigious European car manufacturer.
· Established and diverse client base with a high level of repeat trade, circa 75 per cent.
· Planned maintenance and refurbishment contracts signed in 2013 for 5 years with regional police force and for 4 years with local council.
· Excellent relationship with prestigious North West university for all maintenance work.
· Services offered cover all stages of projects, from planning through to building and internal/external finishing.
· Clients span the public and private sectors and include educational and municipal bodies.
· Services also include solar and eco building solutions in line with increasingly 'environmentally friendly' demands.
· Recent increase in financial performance in line with improving market
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £4.7m/ Adj EBITDA £618k
Business Summary - Opportunity to acquire a long-established, profitable utility contractor, based in the ...More Details
Profitable waste management business that specialises in the installation and emptying of domestic and comm...More Details
UPVC WINDOW MANUFACTURERS & INSTALLERS in York for Sale. One of the better businesses – a solid, highly pr...More Details