· Renowned for being dependable, having quick response times &minimum downtime for clients.
· Sales split by service - project work 50%, engineering and equipment maintenance 30%, dental equipment and accessories 20%.
· Clients split between the corporate (50%) & private sector (50%) &include hospitals, health centres & other institutions.
· Engineers highly experienced within the dental & building industry.
· Provides wide range of brands & items to suit clients budgets.
Sales £3.1m/ Adj. EBITDA £318k
Business Summary - Opportunity to acquire a long-established, profitable utility contractor, based in the ...More Details
UPVC WINDOW MANUFACTURERS & INSTALLERS in York for Sale. One of the better businesses – a solid, highly pr...More Details
UK. Turnover of over £914,000 with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £150,000. Established over 25 years and ...More Details