The subject premises could be combined by a new owner to create one larger commercial premises, that may suit a variety of uses STPP. The 2 no. commercial premises are presently occupied by Mountain & Cowell and a Hairdressers business. They are being sold due to the planned relocation of the businesses. The properties can be sold with vacant possession on completion (subject to notice periods).
The properties provide predominantly open plan accommodation set over the ground and part first floor space. In the Mountain & Cowell premises there is a modern double width staircase made of oak and glass connecting the two floors. The remainder of the interior also being of high quality. It offers excellent retail space with a frontage onto Market Square and a return frontage onto Queen Street. 12, Queen Street provides predominantly open plan ground floor space.
TENURE: 14 Market Square - Freehold.
12 Queen Street - TBC.
• GROUND & PART FIRST FLOOR RETAIL / COMMERCIAL PREMISES (TWO PREMISES COMBINED)
• LYTHAM TOWN CENTRE ENJOYING A WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN & VEHICLE TRADE
• EXCELLENT FRONT & RETURN FRONTAGE WINDOWS
• OPEN PLAN SPACE COMBINED NIA:
215.4 SQ M / 2319 SQ FT
• MAY SUIT ALTERNATIVE USES - STPP
• VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE - ON BOTH PREMISES SUBJECT TO NOTICE PERIODS
• SALE DUE TO RELOCATION OF PRESENT BUSINESSES
14 MARKET SQUARE & 12 QUEEN STREET, TWO PREMISES COMBINED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this residential investment property for sale. The property is lo...More Details
• LOTTERY, PAYPOINT, GENERAL• PROMINENT CORNER POSITION• RETURNING CUSTOMER BASE• AVERA...More Details
Large End Terrace set on 4 floors with Sea Views , located in a prime location North Shore Blackpool, close...More Details