This retail premises is presently occupied by Mountain and Cowell and is being sold due to the planned relocation of the business. The property will be sold with vacant possession on completion.
The property provides predominantly open plan accommodation set over the ground and (rear) first floor. There is a modern double width staircase made of oak and glass connecting the two floors. The remainder of the interior also being of high quality.
It offers excellent retail space with a frontage onto Market Square and a return frontage onto Queen Street.
The property benefits from a wealth of passing pedestrian and vehicle trade and internal viewings are highly recommended (by way of appointment) to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The premises may also suit a change of use subject to planning consent and all interest is welcomed.
• GROUND & (REAR) FIRST FLOOR RETAIL PREMISES
• LYTHAM TOWN CENTRE ENJOYING A WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN & VEHICLE TRADE
• EXCELLENT FRONT & RETURN FRONTAGE WINDOWS
• OPEN PLAN SPACE. NIA: 135.4 SQ M / 1457 SQ FT
• MAY SUIT ALTERNATIVE USES - STPP
• VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE
• SALE DUE TO RELOCATION OF PRESENT BUSINESS
Location Details: 14 MARKET SQUARE
Single storey former library building: - Freehold. - Gross Internal Area: 256 sq m (2755 sq ft). - The bu...More Details
Impressive detached 3 storey property, arranged as 8 self-contained flats, located in Preesall with easy ac...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this substantial empty retail unit. The unit is currently being...More Details