• Middle of busy parade
• Surrounded by large residential area
• Benefits from on street parking
• 2 bedroom accommodation
• Currently trades as Sports Café
• Very close to Princess Parkway
• Fantastic opportunity
Situated on a busy main road, leading down from Princess Parkway; a main trunk road into Manchester City Centre and surrounded by a large densely populated residential area, the property offers an income of £7,800 per annum.
216 Claremont Road is superbly situated in the middle of a parade on a busy main road, very close to Princess Parkway. The property is surrounded by a large residential area and benefits from on street parking to the front.
• Previously traded as hot food take away with rental income of £7,020 per annum • Ideal for conversion to ...More Details
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!! We are delighted to introduce to the market this partially tenanted, double fronte...More Details
A good size shop that is well presented. The tenant trades in the retail sale of fires and fireplaces and t...More Details