• Trading as a hot food takeaway
• Let by way of 21 year lease from 2002, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• End of busy parade
• Superb location
• Close to other businesses and a large residential area
The electrically shuttered double fronted premises provide seating for approx 25, full length service counter, open plan cooking area providing large chicken cabinet, chilled preparation bench, Henny Penny chicken machine, rear preparation room with chicken preparation bench, washing up area, walk-in fridge, walk-in freezer, staff WC facilities and exit to small yard.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we hereby declare a personal interest in the freehold property. One of the Directors of the company who owns this property is a member of this firm.
The property is superbly situated at the end of a parade, on a busy main road in Radcliffe town centre, surrounded by numerous other businesses and a large residential area. The property also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
• Previously traded as hot food take away with rental income of £7,020 per annum • Ideal for conversion to ...More Details
A good size shop that is well presented. The tenant trades in the retail sale of fires and fireplaces and t...More Details
• Annual rental income of £7,800 per annum • Middle of busy parade • Surrounded by large residential area •...More Details