Bond Street comprises a mix of commercial and residential properties. It generally provides ground floor retail premises with residential accommodation to the upper floors of the buildings.
It is located in South Shore Blackpool and within walking distance of the Promenade. There is a wide selection of local shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities nearby.
This mixed use property comprises of:
Ground floor retail premises (with a kitchen and toilet).
3 bedroom flat
2 bedroom maisonette flat, that also comes with a rear garden and car parking space.
All elements of the building have individual services.
The combined monthly income from this building is: £1,300
Combined annual rental income: £15,600
Viewings are highly recommended and available by prior appointment.
Please note: the agent has not inspected all of the areas / flats in this property and the description has been provided by the owner of the property. Interested parties should internally view all of the properties themselves to confirm the accommodation.
• MIXED USE INVESTMENT PROPERTY
• COMPRISES A GROUND FLOOR SHOP AND TWO RESIDENTIAL FLATS
• BASED IN SOUTH SHORE BLACKPOOL
• COMBINED RENTAL INCOME: £15,600 PA
Location Details: 65 BOND STREET
* 3 Self-Contained Permanent Flats * North Shore Blackpool * Close to Town Centre and Amenities * In Go...More Details
* Investment Property * Leased Café & 2 Bed Apartment * Layton, Blackpool * Substantial Corner Property...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this property for sale. This property comprises firstly of a groun...More Details