• Shop and Upper floor 3 bedroom maisonette with separate access
• Shop currently let at rent of £6,900 per annum
• Opportunity for easily managed investment
Penrith is a market town located on the north east fringe of the Lake District with a population of around 16,000 and catchment population of around 45,000. It has excellent transport links being at the junction of the M6 motorway and the A66 trans-Pennine trunk road and has a Station on the west coast main line linking London and Glasgow. Major retailers in the town include Burtons, Argos, Morrison’s, B & Q, Booths, Sainsbury’s, Aldi, W H Smith, Boots and Sports Direct. The property lies in a prominent location in the main shopping area.
Lovely original four storey town centre property built in sandstone with shop and 3 bedroom upper floor flat.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
A warm welcome awaits you at Crossbarrow Cottage. Located between the towns of Cockermouth and Workington...More Details
• Charming property in historic south Lakeland coastal town • Existing tea room business with 2 bedroom acc...More Details
• Ground floor retail / hot food takeaway outlet • 2 well appointed upper floor one-bedroom apartments • Cu...More Details