– Highly successful provider of IT Support and Hosted Services company for IBM technologies.
– Based across the UK with its largest clients located in London, Birmingham and Glasgow.
– Projected turnover for the year to December 2016 is £1.1m with an adjusted EBITDA of £251k (23%).
– 11 clients on repeated IT support, infrastructure management, and managed services engagements.
– Out of a turnover of £1.4m in 2015, £351k was for IT support services.
– Out of forecast revenue of £1.1m in 2016, £451k is for IT support services.
– The company is quickly approaching the point where 50% of its IT support services revenue is recurring each month from long-term contracts.
– The remainder of clients currently buy blocks of days for IT support services at the start of each year and call these off for projects and support during the year.
– The business has a desirable client base of blue-chip companies and maintains exceptionally high client retention rates.
– The client base is mainly made up of businesses in the retail and finance sectors plus government services.
– The business would be of particular interest to other IT support, cloud services and/or telecoms companies that are looking for a strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio and could make significant synergy savings.
– Being an IBM Premier Business Partner in the social space; the acquisition of the company is likely to be of particular interest to other IBM partners globally or a Microsoft partner looking to diversify.
– There is a strong team of qualified technical staff in place.
– The company has excellent cloud based financial management systems in place.
Products and Services
– IT Support Services:
24/7 Support and Systems Management
Desk side or on-site support
IT co-sourcing and outsourcing
– Managed Services:
Hosted virtual servers
Managed data back-up
Virtual Disaster Recovery
– Software development
Integration, development and support of IBM Collaboration solutions
- 2 Directors, with 3 full-time and 1 part-time members of technical staff.
- Rented office - lease on 1 months’ notice.
Reason for sale
- The vendors are pleased to have built the business to its current size and profitability. However, each Director also has 2 other business interests and have taken the decision to exit this business to focus on those other interests now this business has a very solid foundation and platform from which to grow.
Year ending 31st Dec 2016 (Forecast):
Sales Revenue £1,085,373
Gross profit £512,022 (47%)
Adjusted EBITDA £251,589 (23%)
– Adjusted EBITDA is stated after having accounted for the vendors’ replacement cost.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
LEADING RENEWABLE ENERGY COMPANY Qualifies for Australian Business migration scheme which gives you Austral...More Details
Excellent Internet business selling Office Supplies, Epos and Cash Registers online. Over 10000 customers. ...More Details
* OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £37,495 FOR THE BUSINESS & GOOD WILL* TURNOVER FIGURES ON APPLICATION * ALL REAS...More Details