· All customers have access to the latest version of the software.
· International presence with customers in USA and Australia. Export sales account for c.25% of revenue.
· Customers provided with 24/7 access to the application.
· High customer retention rate, with the usual contract 12 months.
· Numerous revenue streams provide regular income on monthly subscriptions.
· License fees account for 70% of overall sales.
· c.30k orders processed per month.
· Experienced company which operated as a printing company before becoming a provider of web to print services.
· Suppliers include blue chip companies such as Google & iomart.
Sales: £739k / Adj. EBITDA: £233k
North East based, Turnover in excess of £795k with an adjusted EBITDA of £95k, Outturn of £812k with EBITDA...More Details
UK, Achieved turnover in excess of £1.7 million, with projected turnover of circa £2.3 million, An adjusted...More Details
Growing software company with substantial recurring revenues. Have developed own software for mobile devic...More Details