· All customers have access to the latest version of the software.
· International presence with customers in USA and Australia. Export sales account for c.25% of revenue.
· Customers provided with 24/7 access to the application.
· High customer retention rate, with the usual contract 12 months.
· Numerous revenue streams provide regular income on monthly subscriptions.
· License fees account for 70% of overall sales.
· c.30k orders processed per month.
· Experienced company which operated as a printing company before becoming a provider of web to print services.
· Suppliers include blue chip companies such as Google & iomart.
Sales: £739k / Adj. EBITDA: £233k
This very well established and highly regarded UK Telco supply company was set up by the current owners mor...More Details
UK based. Turnover £1.7m, Sustainable EBITDA £565,000. An IT/software specialist in automation engineering....More Details
East Anglia. Turnover circa £2.3m with sustainable EBITDA in excess of £450,000. National distributor of ca...More Details