· All customers have access to the latest version of the software.
· International presence with customers in USA and Australia. Export sales account for c.25% of revenue.
· Customers provided with 24/7 access to the application.
· High customer retention rate, with the usual contract 12 months.
· Numerous revenue streams provide regular income on monthly subscriptions.
· License fees account for 70% of overall sales.
· c.30k orders processed per month.
· Experienced company which operated as a printing company before becoming a provider of web to print services.
· Suppliers include blue chip companies such as Google & iomart.
Sales: £739k / Adj. EBITDA: £233k
We are selling our affiliate and ecommerce design and development agency. Please contact me to get detailed...More Details
The Business Partnership is pleased to have been appointed as sole selling agent in order to seek a purchas...More Details
Business overview: Activity: A change management consultancy (specialising in the public services sector), ...More Details