– Opportunity to acquire a highly established buildings and property maintenance company in the Nottingham and East Midlands area.
– In the financial year to June 2015, the company generated sales of £250k with a gross margin of 28%.
– Founded in 2006, the company has a solid trading history.
– The company has provides general building and property maintenance services to large corporates, landlords and letting agents and residential property owners.
– The company delivers projects spanning from large commercial sites, such as new builds, to single individual projects for residential customers.
– It has a first class reputation for quality of service and delivery to time and budget. This focus has helped it build an enviable client list including some large blue-chip names.
– The sale offers an outstanding opportunity for a similar property maintenance company to acquire the client base and future work or an entrepreneur in the building sector to take over a growing business.
Products and Services
The company specialises in property maintenance to clients in:
- New build property market
- Lettings market
- Other residential
These services to both Commercial and Domestic customers include:
– Decorating Services
– Maintenance Services
– External Building Works
– Internal Building Works
No premises or fixed assets are included in the sale.
- There is a skilled and well trained workforce of 3 employees plus the vendor.
Reason for sale
– The sale has been instructed as the Vendor is looking to move on to new and unrelated projects. He is happy to sign a non-compete agreement and is committed to a full handover of the business to ensure smooth transition into new ownership.
Year ending 30th June 2015:-
Sales revenue £249,933
Gross profit £69,444 (28%)
Adjusted EBITDA £40,605 (16%)
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Our client owns this super office and brand in a Nottingham district that has a prime mix of up-market prop...More Details
MACC is a French family owned business, with a turnover of 40 million Pounds and 200 employees in Europe. ...More Details
Dynamic Ltd Co with widespread reputation & superb product range operating from substantial freehold indust...More Details