· Existing client list represents over 15,000 contacts, including world renowned performers and c85% of custom is repeat business.
· Boasts a strong balance sheet with high value operating assets.
· One of the largest suppliers in the UK of tour rental equipment.
· The majority of sales are generated from a high volume of clients including record companies, media groups and directly from bands themselves.
· Experienced staff and management personnel.
· Diverse service and product portfolio.
· Differentiates itself from its competition through its tailored service offerings, quality of service and its short lead times
· Sales reduced in 2014 due to the natural fluctuation within the
industry. Fluctuations in gross profit are attributed to the investment in
growing the fleet of vehicles.
Sales: £1.6m / Adj. EBITDA: £290k
Midlands. T/O £627k, EBITDA c. £220k. Offers the leasing, sale and maintenance of forklift trucks. Loyal cl...More Details
North East. Projected this year to achieve a turnover of £1.5million. Forecast next year to achieve turnove...More Details
roombookers.eu are a leading online travel agent. We have been contracted by some of the worlds most beauti...More Details