· Existing client list represents over 15,000 contacts, including world renowned performers and c85% of custom is repeat business.
· Boasts a strong balance sheet with high value operating assets.
· One of the largest suppliers in the UK of tour rental equipment.
· The majority of sales are generated from a high volume of clients including record companies, media groups and directly from bands themselves.
· Experienced staff and management personnel.
· Diverse service and product portfolio.
· Differentiates itself from its competition through its tailored service offerings, quality of service and its short lead times
· Sales reduced in 2014 due to the natural fluctuation within the
industry. Fluctuations in gross profit are attributed to the investment in
growing the fleet of vehicles.
Sales: £1.6m / Adj. EBITDA: £290k
An incredible opportunity to purchase the Slough and Uxbridge franchise branches of Practical Car & Van Ren...More Details
Bar - Restaurant - EntertainmentMore Details
Restaurant in transfer with license. Nightlife area. (Bars, discos ..) Approx.400 m2 of premises. Closed...More Details