An established healthcare consultancy specialising in market access and Payer engagement, assisting pharmaceutical and medical device companies to launch and commercialise their products
South of England
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• A very profitable business enjoying increasing demand from existing and new clients with significant growth opportunities.
• Provides a distinct blend of consultancy services to many of the Top 10 pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK.
• Strong, unique relationships with key NHS budget decision makers (Payers) across the UK providing speed and access for clients.
• Over 80% of business is repeat and a high proportion of clients are on contracted Master Service Agreements
• A high quality network of NHS Payers driving the delivery of targeted solutions and a powerful reputation for advice and thought leadership grounded in market insights
• Massive market potential as healthcare companies are forced to embrace this discipline to commercialise their products.
UK. Total revenue over £1 million, with approximately £1 million projected for the next financial year. Adj...More Details
UK based. Turnover £1.7m, Sustainable EBITDA £565,000. An IT/software specialist in automation engineering....More Details
UK. Generated £2.18m turnover with an EBITDA of £1.7m. Provider of consultancy services for health and safe...More Details