An established healthcare consultancy specialising in market access and Payer engagement, assisting pharmaceutical and medical device companies to launch and commercialise their products
South of England
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• A very profitable business enjoying increasing demand from existing and new clients with significant growth opportunities.
• Provides a distinct blend of consultancy services to many of the Top 10 pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK.
• Strong, unique relationships with key NHS budget decision makers (Payers) across the UK providing speed and access for clients.
• Over 80% of business is repeat and a high proportion of clients are on contracted Master Service Agreements
• A high quality network of NHS Payers driving the delivery of targeted solutions and a powerful reputation for advice and thought leadership grounded in market insights
• Massive market potential as healthcare companies are forced to embrace this discipline to commercialise their products.
UK, turnover of circa £1.96 million with EBITDA of over £720,000, projected turnover of £2.4 million, with ...More Details
Sale due to medical reasons. Training centre has delivered over £900,000 plus Skills Funding Agency program...More Details
North of England. Turnover of circa £740k with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £325k. Prominent client base in...More Details