An established healthcare consultancy specialising in market access and Payer engagement, assisting pharmaceutical and medical device companies to launch and commercialise their products
South of England
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• A very profitable business enjoying increasing demand from existing and new clients with significant growth opportunities.
• Provides a distinct blend of consultancy services to many of the Top 10 pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK.
• Strong, unique relationships with key NHS budget decision makers (Payers) across the UK providing speed and access for clients.
• Over 80% of business is repeat and a high proportion of clients are on contracted Master Service Agreements
• A high quality network of NHS Payers driving the delivery of targeted solutions and a powerful reputation for advice and thought leadership grounded in market insights
• Massive market potential as healthcare companies are forced to embrace this discipline to commercialise their products.
• Recognized brand. • Presence in UK/USA/Middle East. • Flexible business model wi...More Details
North of Enland. Generated nearly £900k turnover with an adjusted EBITDA exceeding £250k. The company is an...More Details
Business overview: Activity: A change management consultancy (specialising in the public services sector), ...More Details