In addition to the supply of components (70% of sales) the company
also provides a repair service (30%). Repairs are conducted on coin mechanisms and printed circuit boards.
· One of a few companies in the UK to service and provide replacement
parts for vending machines manufactured by Dixie Narco, Azokyen and Vendo.
· Retails a wide range of vending machine components and nonconsumables
including alarm systems, boiler parts, lighting, electronics and paper filters - all displayed on e-commerce website.
· Lean organisational structure - company could be easily relocated
from leasehold premises.
· c90% repeat business - includes sales from vending machine
· Currently operates at c70% capacity - potential growth via exports
which currently account for 10% of sales.
Location: Yorkshire England UK.
Sales: £260k / Adj. EBITDA £56k.
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of over £900,000, EBITDA reached in excess of £80,000, Established over 30 years,...More Details
Fully equipped workshop which has been trading since the early 80's. An extensive database of clients with...More Details