In addition to the supply of components (70% of sales) the company
also provides a repair service (30%). Repairs are conducted on coin mechanisms and printed circuit boards.
· One of a few companies in the UK to service and provide replacement
parts for vending machines manufactured by Dixie Narco, Azokyen and Vendo.
· Retails a wide range of vending machine components and nonconsumables
including alarm systems, boiler parts, lighting, electronics and paper filters - all displayed on e-commerce website.
· Lean organisational structure - company could be easily relocated
from leasehold premises.
· c90% repeat business - includes sales from vending machine
· Currently operates at c70% capacity - potential growth via exports
which currently account for 10% of sales.
Location: Yorkshire England UK.
Sales: £260k / Adj. EBITDA £56k.
UK. T/O £528k with adj. EBITDA of £62k. Projected T/O £570k. Using its own unique and acclaimed recipes i...More Details
Strong Gross Profits of 40% Annual Turnover £650,000 EBITDA Approx £210,000 Scope To Develop Sales Tremendo...More Details
Small Yurt Manufacturing Business for sale. Established in 2004 and registered as a limited company in 2010...More Details