· Undertaken work for a number of local councils.
· Large premises with in-house panel workshop.
· Partnerships in place with several Blue Chip suppliers.
· Customers generated across the UK from a variety of sectors, including education, health and commercial (to name a few).
· Highly experienced and trained staff.
· Accreditations include Federation of Environmental Trade Association (FETA) incorporation Building Controls Industry Association and Constructionline (to name a few).
Sales £1m / Adj. EBITDA £156k
UK. T/O £528k with adj. EBITDA of £62k. Projected T/O £570k. Using its own unique and acclaimed recipes i...More Details
Strong Gross Profits of 40% Annual Turnover £650,000 EBITDA Approx £210,000 Scope To Develop Sales Tremendo...More Details
Small Yurt Manufacturing Business for sale. Established in 2004 and registered as a limited company in 2010...More Details