Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a high precision CNC engineering company with a particular presence in the aerospace, nuclear, motorsports and defence sectors.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Wide range of milling and turning CNC machines required to meet customer requirements.
• Small batch, prototype and even ‘research and development’ volumes.
• Loyal customer base - nuclear, defence, aerospace and motorsports industries.
• Long term contracts in place with some customers.
• Qualified and highly skilled technicians.
• BS/EN 9100, ISO 9001 accreditation.
• Renewed order book – orders stretching weeks ahead.
• Extensive growth and expansion opportunities.
• Workshop facility has been modernized and expanded.
The business provides an acquirer with an ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the engineering sector, looking for additional capacity and to expand their customer base.
Fully Relocatable Business. This is the proposed sale of a growing, profitable and scaleable UK business....More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer for sale a thriving, rosette manufacturing business whic...More Details
Relocatable anywhere. Investment and development opportunity. This is the proposed sale of a product design...More Details