· Holds many exclusive, long term contracts with major international manufacturing and engineering companies.
· Secure supply chains, including fixed costs for both zinc purchasing
and gas and electric contracts with energy suppliers.
· Well-developed management structure and tested operational outlay.
· Strong client relationships, with repeat business in excess of 95%.
· Excellent reputation for quality products within its niche with recognition from national press.
· Shareholders have minimal involvement in the day-to-day running of the business.
· Strong management team who are keen to remain post-sale.
Sales £10m / Adj. EBITDA £1.8m
Office building located in 10 mts. the Avda. Ricardo Soriano (main economic artery of Marbella). The build...More Details
Located in the heart of Calahonda is this 4,010m2 plot with an unfinished building destined as a Social Clu...More Details
Confidentially offered for sale and based on the South Coast in Hampshire is this long-established Marquee ...More Details