· Holds many exclusive, long term contracts with major international manufacturing and engineering companies.
· Secure supply chains, including fixed costs for both zinc purchasing
and gas and electric contracts with energy suppliers.
· Well-developed management structure and tested operational outlay.
· Strong client relationships, with repeat business in excess of 95%.
· Excellent reputation for quality products within its niche with recognition from national press.
· Shareholders have minimal involvement in the day-to-day running of the business.
· Strong management team who are keen to remain post-sale.
Sales £10m / Adj. EBITDA £1.8m
Brentwood, Essex, T/O £100,000, Established since 1960, Land in excess of 8 acres, Excellent reputati...More Details
UK, Turnover of circa £280k with EBITDA of £135k, Outturn turnover of £300k with EBITDA in excess of £140k,...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details