· Holds many exclusive, long term contracts with major international manufacturing and engineering companies.
· Secure supply chains, including fixed costs for both zinc purchasing
and gas and electric contracts with energy suppliers.
· Well-developed management structure and tested operational outlay.
· Strong client relationships, with repeat business in excess of 95%.
· Excellent reputation for quality products within its niche with recognition from national press.
· Shareholders have minimal involvement in the day-to-day running of the business.
· Strong management team who are keen to remain post-sale.
Sales £10m / Adj. EBITDA £1.8m
Relocatable anywhere. Investment and development opportunity. This is the proposed sale of a product design...More Details
Pendlebury, Trading for over 8 months, T/O generated over 7 months £328,000, Well equipped, Significa...More Details
Devon, Cornwall, Re-locatable within area, Established since 2013, Excellent reputation with incredible pot...More Details