• The company has inhouse capabilities to design and manufacture its own, trademarked and patent protected energy efficient heating products.
• Fully qualified installation teams are retained on a full time basis.
• Significant investments in R&D over a number of years.
• Currently has a database of over 4,000 active clients from across the UK, including the National Trust and Local Councils, achieving a high retention rate.
• Strong debt free asset base following continued investment over recent years. Due to ill health, our Client is seeking to move on from the business.
• Historically only one product range was offered – several new lines have been launched in 2015, including a bespoke made, high end product and a more mainstream efficiency product.
• Real growth potential as Vendors aim to penetrate various new markets with the launch of consumer and healthcare product ranges.
• Thus far the company has only sold its products direct to consumers, turning down requests from distributers and wholesalers to stock the product. A change in approach here could have a substantial impact on turnover.
• Increasingly rigid regulations are expected to cause exponential growth as private and public sectors adopt more energy efficient heating solutions.
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Nottingham Gauge & Thermometer Company. This specialist...More Details
This business supplies and carries out some in-house manufacture of its own range of specialist products fo...More Details
UK, Turnover £627k, The company is a provider of own brand cookware and small kitchen appliances, Products ...More Details