Our client is a manufacturer of British sportscars. All cars are fully road legal and can be, and are, sold across the world.
The cars are also built to provide a fun track experience and have been used in racing. Using high-performance parts and a lightweight chassis, cars are customisable and competitively priced, which makes them popular among track-day enthusiasts.
• Over 10,000 cars built generating consistent parts and servicing revenues
• Global dealer network
• Significant growth potential, through racing, international sales and product development
• Well-engineered and designed range of cars using mainly OEM parts
• Desirable marque – built for the road, fun on the track and highly customisable
• Strong track record in technology and development – potential to expand R&D activity
UK based, T/O £406k with an EBIT of £50k. Specialises in the design, development and manufacture of reflect...More Details
North England, T/O £3.2 million, EBITDA £562k, Profitable and cash generative business, Product range featu...More Details
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details