Our client is a manufacturer of British sportscars. All cars are fully road legal and can be, and are, sold across the world.
The cars are also built to provide a fun track experience and have been used in racing. Using high-performance parts and a lightweight chassis, cars are customisable and competitively priced, which makes them popular among track-day enthusiasts.
• Over 10,000 cars built generating consistent parts and servicing revenues
• Global dealer network
• Significant growth potential, through racing, international sales and product development
• Well-engineered and designed range of cars using mainly OEM parts
• Desirable marque – built for the road, fun on the track and highly customisable
• Strong track record in technology and development – potential to expand R&D activity
Strong Gross Profits of 40% Annual Turnover £650,000 EBITDA Approx £210,000 Scope To Develop Sales Tremendo...More Details
Small Yurt Manufacturing Business for sale. Established in 2004 and registered as a limited company in 2010...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details