Our client is a manufacturer of British sportscars. All cars are fully road legal and can be, and are, sold across the world.
The cars are also built to provide a fun track experience and have been used in racing. Using high-performance parts and a lightweight chassis, cars are customisable and competitively priced, which makes them popular among track-day enthusiasts.
• Over 10,000 cars built generating consistent parts and servicing revenues
• Global dealer network
• Significant growth potential, through racing, international sales and product development
• Well-engineered and designed range of cars using mainly OEM parts
• Desirable marque – built for the road, fun on the track and highly customisable
• Strong track record in technology and development – potential to expand R&D activity
Established 26 Years Annual Turnover £2.1 Million EBITDA Of £650,000 Proven Track Record Enviable Reputatio...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Nottingham Gauge & Thermometer Company. This specialist...More Details
This business supplies and carries out some in-house manufacture of its own range of specialist products fo...More Details