· International operation, boasting leading sector presence within strategically important West African Region.
· Skilled team of inspectors noted for their diligence and efficiency in challenging environments.
· Loyal and diverse clientele, including major oil companies and traders such as BP, Vitol and Trafigura.
· Branch and affiliate presence, including office and laboratory facilities, in numerous locations worldwide.
· Lucrative contracts secured with several state-owned oil companies and government ministries across the Gulf of Guinea.
· Adept, centrally controlled organisation, ensuring cohesion between overseas operations.
· New business predominantly generated by a large number of referrals from existing sector organisations.
Sales £6m / Adj. EBITDA £1.1m
Established over 40 years. Loyal customer base. Established contracts with yacht clubs and boat-builders. F...More Details
PROFITABLE, SUCCESSFUL CHANDLERY. IMPORT, EXPORT, RETAIL and INTERNET SALES, WELL ESTABLISHED IN SW. SPAIN ...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details