· International operation, boasting leading sector presence within strategically important West African Region.
· Skilled team of inspectors noted for their diligence and efficiency in challenging environments.
· Loyal and diverse clientele, including major oil companies and traders such as BP, Vitol and Trafigura.
· Branch and affiliate presence, including office and laboratory facilities, in numerous locations worldwide.
· Lucrative contracts secured with several state-owned oil companies and government ministries across the Gulf of Guinea.
· Adept, centrally controlled organisation, ensuring cohesion between overseas operations.
· New business predominantly generated by a large number of referrals from existing sector organisations.
Sales £6m / Adj. EBITDA £1.1m
For sale due to the intended retirement of the owners after 40+ years in the marine industry, a rare opport...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are excited to offer to the market this lucrative opportunity to purchase a m...More Details
Long established boatyard & crane hire. The only boatyard with commercial slipway access for lay-up facilit...More Details