· Leading provider of live events to the corporate sector which accounts
for 65% of sales.
· Sales broken down further by other services - video production (25%), creative design (5%) and digital design (5%).
· Large national & international client base established through preferred supplier relationships & contractual agreements.
· Winner of numerous awards - C&IT Awards 2014 & 2015, UK Event Technology Awards, Roses Awards, & 2015 UK Events Awards for "Conference of the Year."
· Plimsoll Report ranked in Top 50 Fastest Growing Company (UK Audio Visual Presentation Service Industry).
· G.P. margin of 58% - well above the industry average of 35.6%.
· Video production sales over last 3 years have generated average G.P.
margins in excess of 85%.
· 2,500 sq. ft. head office and production facility owned personally by
the shareholders and included in the sale, subject to terms.
· 5,500 sq. ft. technical base for live events owned by private landlord.
Location: NW England UK
Sales: £2.3m / Adj. EBITDA: £547k.
There is nothing to stop the business from moving to new premises within the Greater Manchester/NW area.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Based in the UK, Turnover of £940,000 with adjusted EBITDA over £270,000Established over 20 years,Designs, ...More Details
Business to business, providing printed garments, papers, transfers and promotional products. Long standing...More Details
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to start a new business or add it to another, make money fr...More Details