The company carries out in-home health tests and supplies a range of clinically proven, therapeutic products for the treatment of a specific disease. In the UK alone, this condition affects over 100,000 people with a further 500,000+ who remain undiagnosed. These figures are increasing yearly.
The company’s portfolio of products represents one of the most comprehensive single sources of its kind in the UK and Europe and in many instances has supply exclusivity for a particular product or brand.
Approximately 75% of the company’s current turnover is generated by UK sales, compared to 25% from various European countries and there are significant growth opportunities in both markets. Approximately 80% of the turnover is derived from private paying customers, 20% is generated through sales to NHS hospitals and the remaining 5% via resellers.
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
- Significant UK / International growth potential
- Established suppliers to the NHS
- One of the most comprehensive ranges of products of its kind in Europe
- High margin, robust and repeatable turnover
- 85% sales paid in advance and less than 1% returns rate
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
• Turnover c. £532,000 • Established 2001 • EBITDA c. £ 67,000 • Enviable Reputation • Circa 700 hours pe...More Details
Growing Midlands mobility business for sale gives an excellent opportunity to gain access to the mobility i...More Details