· Significant trading history, working with major pharmaceutical companies & Clinical Research Organisations (CROs).
· Providing specialist Phase II, III, IV, OTC & device clinical trials on a range of prescription & OTC products.
· Ongoing projects amount to £450k with an additional £600k of pipeline contracts agreed.
· Excellent reputation for reliable patient recruitment, exceptional retention & high quality data.
· Customers based in UK, Europe & internationally.
· Strong relationships with pharmaceutical companies including Novartis, Reckitt Benckiser & Bayer and major CROs including Quintiles, Synteract HCR & Chiltern.
· Patients are sourced via a successful combination of referrals from GPs, direct advertising & social media.
· Significant number of trials conducted on a long term basis of up to 5 years.
· Qualified team of nurses and doctors support each trial.
· Trials involve the exploration of treatments for conditions ranging from
cardiovascular disease to depression to sore throats.
Location: Scotland, UK.
Sales £1.2m/ Adj EBITDA £431k
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Clifford Lax are delighted to offer to the market this Interesting business located in an attractive substa...More Details
HEATING PARTS RETAILBUSINESS - WEST MIDLANDS Situated in the bustling city of Coventry Well appointed & pre...More Details