Our client has been providing detailed price information for a broad range of pharmaceutical product categories since 2000, and now holds 16 years of data.
The company’s range of products and services allows customers to subscribe to live online services to gain up-to-the-minute market information. In addition, customers can assess recent and past product history to plan critical brand management decisions.
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
- Access to a unique data set in the UK, providing market-critical information on pricing for Primary Care dispensing
- Access to a blue chip pharmaceutical client base including Pfizer, Teva, Bayer and Roche, with high levels of repeat business
- Expertise in market pricing: the pharma sector is showing increasing dependence on market information in the quest to reduce spending, driving uptake of our client’s services
- Excellent reputation for accurate, dependable information and customer service
- Highly motivated technical team with long-standing expertise in a niche sector
- Strong platforms for growth including via diversification into European market data collection
With an aging population particularly in Florida, there is a definite need for accommodation to care for th...More Details
• Substantial detached property • Formerly a care home • Potential for alternative use (STPP) • Vacant, vie...More Details
Practice established 1999. Busy area opposite mainline station. Good reputation. Good customer base with re...More Details