equipment to hospitals, ambulance services and care homes, via NHS trusts and local authorities across the South of England.
· Treat over 250,000 items of healthcare equipment per year.
· The shareholders are seeking an exit to pursue retirement plans and are open to different deal structures.
· In-house decontamination chamber and specialist laundry equipment.
· c80% of sales are generated from repeat business.
· Boasts sole UK distributor status for a number of sought after systems; including a well known training and compliance system.
· Infection Prevention Society (IPS) and ISO 9001 accredited.
Location: South England UK
Sales: £746k / Adj EBITDA: £236k
Midlands based operating nationally. T/O £1.8m in last financial year, adjusted EBITDA £677k. Established o...More Details
South East. Turnover in excess of £2m with adjusted EBITDA of £721k. Reputable company with a strong, loyal...More Details
Brentwood, Essex, T/O £100,000, Established since 1960, Land in excess of 8 acres, Excellent reputati...More Details