equipment to hospitals, ambulance services and care homes, via NHS trusts and local authorities across the South of England.
· Treat over 250,000 items of healthcare equipment per year.
· The shareholders are seeking an exit to pursue retirement plans and are open to different deal structures.
· In-house decontamination chamber and specialist laundry equipment.
· c80% of sales are generated from repeat business.
· Boasts sole UK distributor status for a number of sought after systems; including a well known training and compliance system.
· Infection Prevention Society (IPS) and ISO 9001 accredited.
Location: South England UK
Sales: £746k / Adj EBITDA: £236k
Pendlebury, Trading for over 8 months, T/O generated over 7 months £328,000, Well equipped, Significa...More Details
Devon, Cornwall, Re-locatable within area, Established since 2013, Excellent reputation with incredible pot...More Details
Location Em-Pwr Business Brokers Ltd is pleased to place onto the market this very successful motor cycle t...More Details