· Private ambulance for air and ground operations, with operational facility and ambulance station based near Heathrow Airport.
· Works on behalf of the insurance and travel industries, consulates, embassies and the NHS, providing medical transport and a range of specialist care, including basic and advanced life support.
· Services include the transfer of patients from any part of the globe, by private air ambulance or accompanied on chartered or commercial airline flights.
· Utilises the new Stryker XPS bariatric cot conversion, allowing the company to transport bariatric patients.
· Excellent reputation within the industry following over 35 years of successful trading.
· Registered and licensed by professional bodies including the Care Quality Commission and Aviation Suppliers Association.
Location: SE England, UK
2015 Sales £1.5m / Adj. EBITDA £405k
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
The Business Partnership are very pleased to be marketing for sale this long established, freehold Chiropod...More Details
With an aging population particularly in Florida, there is a definite need for accommodation to care for th...More Details