New 2016 accounts show significant increase in turnover & profit.
2016 adjusted net profit circa £310,000.
Freehold property value circa £500,000 included.
Machinery & equipment with replacement value circa £1.1 Million included.
Truly outstanding opportunity - Early viewing essential.
A long established, quite superbly equipped, thriving and highly profitable freehold precision engineering company specialising in tool manufacturing, laser welding, injection moulding, mould design, manufacture & modification, and sprocket manufacturing.
The business sale will include the extensive 9000 sq ft freehold premises from which the company operates, along with an impressive array of high quality and very high value specialist engineering plant and equipment.
It is extremely rare for a business opportunity of such extremely high quality and value to be offered for sale in the open marketplace.
Very highly recommended - Early viewing is essential.
- Long established, thriving precision engineering company.
- Highly profitable operation.
- Very highly reputable with excellent client base.
- High value equipment & machinery included within sale.
- Extensive freehold business premises included within sale.
- Incredible potential for further future development.
- Extremely unusual, high value opportunity.
- Not to be missed - Early viewing is highly recommended.
The business occupies extensive premises on a long established site in an easily accessible industrial area close to the M1 motorway, with local towns/cities and major road networks within very easy reach. There exists extensive parking on-site.
Structural Steelwork & Fabrication Based in East Midlands Turnover: £2,000,000 per annum Lock Up Prem...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Nottingham Gauge & Thermometer Company. This specialist...More Details
Business Type: Self-Adhesive Label Manufacturer Location: Nottinghamshire Financials: • Turnover: c....More Details