The business has the following key attributes:
• One of the leading precision CNC punching and forming, fine-limit sheet metal working companies in the UK.
• Small batch and prototype volumes.
• Loyal, longstanding, regular customer base - motoring, electronics, computing, lighting, audio/sound and oil industries.
• On-going investment in plant and equipment.
• 24/7 operation.
• Qualified and highly skilled technicians.
• Approximately fifty years of successful operation.
• Strong order book – orders stretching weeks ahead.
• Extensive growth and expansion opportunities.
The business provides an acquirer with an ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the sheet metal engineering sector, looking for additional capacity and to expand their customer base.
Leasehold £400,000 ( or relocatable ). • Desirable, profitable business. • Established since early 1980’...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market this specialist precision engineering concern. The bus...More Details
Set up more than 30 years ago, this highly equipped, very well established and reputable business provides ...More Details