· Excellent market presence, with the shareholders advising the Company holds a 50 per cent market share of local bus route services in North Powys, 75 percent in PCV driver professional competency training in the local area and 90 per cent in local adventure centres.
· Services are provided to a variety of clients, from individuals in the local community to public schools, with the Company providing transport to circa 1,560 students.
· Strong management structure.
· Possesses contracts with several local authorities.
· Multi-skilled workforce, with driving experience as well as competencies in vehicle repair and maintenance.
· Outstanding on-road and Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) training scheme.
· Circa 90 per cent repeat business, as a result of exceptional customer
Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Sales £2.1m/ Adj. EBITDA £419k
UK. T/O £6.29m and adjusted EBITDA in excess of £1.12m. Established over 15 years, owned by current shareho...More Details
South of England. Turnover in excess of £1.75m with adjusted EBITDA of circa £325k. Projected outturn in ex...More Details
South East, Projected T/O £425,000, Niche business, Strong repeat custom, Wide selection of courses, ...More Details