· Excellent market presence, with the shareholders advising the Company holds a 50 per cent market share of local bus route services in North Powys, 75 percent in PCV driver professional competency training in the local area and 90 per cent in local adventure centres.
· Services are provided to a variety of clients, from individuals in the local community to public schools, with the Company providing transport to circa 1,560 students.
· Strong management structure.
· Possesses contracts with several local authorities.
· Multi-skilled workforce, with driving experience as well as competencies in vehicle repair and maintenance.
· Outstanding on-road and Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) training scheme.
· Circa 90 per cent repeat business, as a result of exceptional customer
Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Sales £2.1m/ Adj. EBITDA £419k
South of England. Well-established security company, providing clients with protection and safety during pr...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
South East, operating nationwide. Turnover circa £450,000, adjusted EBITDA circa £140,000. Esta...More Details