· 99 percent of sales currently generated from repeat custom.
· Year on year growth in sales with potential to increase further.
· Provides cost-effective services to the growing micro-brewing market sector.
· Specialist sterile filtration system developed in-house which ensures a higher quality product than traditional pasteurised methods.
· Capable of processing 1,700 500ml bottles per hour with total volume flexibility above 2.5 barrels.
· Highly skilled and experienced management team with shareholders prepared to remain to continue to grow the business.
· No reliance on any single customer.
· Recent growth due to securing of new custom and growing reputation within the industry.
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £1.3m/ Adj. EBITDA £195k
BUSY COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC CAR & VAN REPAIR AND SERVICE BUSINESS *POSSIBLE MOT* ***MUST BE SOLD / REDUCED...More Details
HARDWARE, LIGHTING & DISCOUNT STORE REF: M1215 50% PROFIT MARGIN SOUTH EAST LONDON / KENT AREA JUST £22,50...More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of over £900,000, EBITDA reached in excess of £80,000, Established over 30 years,...More Details