· 99 percent of sales currently generated from repeat custom.
· Year on year growth in sales with potential to increase further.
· Provides cost-effective services to the growing micro-brewing market sector.
· Specialist sterile filtration system developed in-house which ensures a higher quality product than traditional pasteurised methods.
· Capable of processing 1,700 500ml bottles per hour with total volume flexibility above 2.5 barrels.
· Highly skilled and experienced management team with shareholders prepared to remain to continue to grow the business.
· No reliance on any single customer.
· Recent growth due to securing of new custom and growing reputation within the industry.
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £1.3m/ Adj. EBITDA £195k
Brentwood, Essex, T/O £100,000, Established since 1960, Land in excess of 8 acres, Excellent reputati...More Details
UK, Turnover of circa £280k with EBITDA of £135k, Outturn turnover of £300k with EBITDA in excess of £140k,...More Details
Profitable waste management business that specialises in the installation and emptying of domestic and comm...More Details