· 99 percent of sales currently generated from repeat custom.
· Year on year growth in sales with potential to increase further.
· Provides cost-effective services to the growing micro-brewing market sector.
· Specialist sterile filtration system developed in-house which ensures a higher quality product than traditional pasteurised methods.
· Capable of processing 1,700 500ml bottles per hour with total volume flexibility above 2.5 barrels.
· Highly skilled and experienced management team with shareholders prepared to remain to continue to grow the business.
· No reliance on any single customer.
· Recent growth due to securing of new custom and growing reputation within the industry.
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £1.3m/ Adj. EBITDA £195k
Offices building for sale in Mijas, 90% of units are currently rented out for long term rent. Further info...More Details
Lincolnshire. £834k Turnover. Leading supplier of contemporary windows and doors within the domestic ...More Details
E CIG RETAILER – LANCASHIRE Monopoly trade in the area Genuine reason for sale LEASEHOLD Business History ...More Details