· 99 percent of sales currently generated from repeat custom.
· Year on year growth in sales with potential to increase further.
· Provides cost-effective services to the growing micro-brewing market sector.
· Specialist sterile filtration system developed in-house which ensures a higher quality product than traditional pasteurised methods.
· Capable of processing 1,700 500ml bottles per hour with total volume flexibility above 2.5 barrels.
· Highly skilled and experienced management team with shareholders prepared to remain to continue to grow the business.
· No reliance on any single customer.
· Recent growth due to securing of new custom and growing reputation within the industry.
Location: North West England, UK
Sales: £1.3m/ Adj. EBITDA £195k
Business in Bel Air Bank repossession reduced by €117,900 3-storey building once used as a as medical cente...More Details
Other in Fuengirola ESTABLISHED AND PROFITABLE RESTAURANT IN THE HEART OF LOS BOLICHES, FUENGIROLA. EXCELLE...More Details
UK. Turnover of £1.4m with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £165k. Long-standing relationships in place with na...More Details