· Service level agreements with major UK events production companies, alongside preferred supplier status with a number of clients.
· Often operates as a subcontractor for event production companies.
· Blue chip end-client base, including AstraZeneca, Canon, Shell, Mercedes, Santander, Hyundai, TalkTalk & Astellas.
· Works with strategic production partners across Europe & with audio technology companies internationally, to develop technologies & gaining the inside track on new equipment.
· Significant investment in in-house equipment with >£1m. of audio equipment.
· Completed over 4,000 projects, of which c800 have been major events.
· Operates as a sub-contractor to production companies working closely with other disciplines.
Location: NW England, UK
Sales: £850k/ Adj EBITDA £407k
BUSY COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC CAR & VAN REPAIR AND SERVICE BUSINESS *POSSIBLE MOT* ***MUST BE SOLD / REDUCED...More Details
HARDWARE, LIGHTING & DISCOUNT STORE REF: M1215 50% PROFIT MARGIN SOUTH EAST LONDON / KENT AREA JUST £22,50...More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of over £900,000, EBITDA reached in excess of £80,000, Established over 30 years,...More Details