· Service level agreements with major UK events production companies, alongside preferred supplier status with a number of clients.
· Often operates as a subcontractor for event production companies.
· Blue chip end-client base, including AstraZeneca, Canon, Shell, Mercedes, Santander, Hyundai, TalkTalk & Astellas.
· Works with strategic production partners across Europe & with audio technology companies internationally, to develop technologies & gaining the inside track on new equipment.
· Significant investment in in-house equipment with >£1m. of audio equipment.
· Completed over 4,000 projects, of which c800 have been major events.
· Operates as a sub-contractor to production companies working closely with other disciplines.
Location: NW England, UK
Sales: £850k/ Adj EBITDA £407k
South East, operating nationwide. Turnover circa £450,000, adjusted EBITDA circa £140,000. Esta...More Details
Midlands based operating nationally. T/O £1.8m in last financial year, adjusted EBITDA £677k. Established o...More Details
South East. Turnover in excess of £2m with adjusted EBITDA of £721k. Reputable company with a strong, loyal...More Details