· 40+ years of successful trading, boasting an unblemished industry record - having never failed to meet a shipping schedule.
· Longstanding, international client-base to more than 160 customers, with 90% repeat business.
· Services a broad range of sectors, including oil and gas, aerospace, and British government bodies.
· Able to offer diverse services: qualified for dangerous goods, emergency situations, as well as having an industry wide reputation for managing abnormal cargo.
· Extensive storage facilities, enabling diversification into private/ domestic repositories.
· Strong balance sheet.
· 2015 figures should remain steady through 2016.
Location: North West England
Sales £1.5m / Adj. EBITDA £216k
South of England, Generated £686k turnover with an EBITDA of £182k. Specialising in the hire of portable to...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details