· 40+ years of successful trading, boasting an unblemished industry record - having never failed to meet a shipping schedule.
· Longstanding, international client-base to more than 160 customers, with 90% repeat business.
· Services a broad range of sectors, including oil and gas, aerospace, and British government bodies.
· Able to offer diverse services: qualified for dangerous goods, emergency situations, as well as having an industry wide reputation for managing abnormal cargo.
· Extensive storage facilities, enabling diversification into private/ domestic repositories.
· Strong balance sheet.
· 2015 figures should remain steady through 2016.
Location: North West England
Sales £1.5m / Adj. EBITDA £216k
UK based. Turnover of £4.8m with an EBITDA of £293k. Specialises in the transport of timber and wood. Moder...More Details
Profitable waste management business that specialises in the installation and emptying of domestic and comm...More Details
UK. Generated £547k turnover with an EBITDA of £39k. Provides product solutions within the semi-conductor m...More Details