· Wealth of knowledge & experience on all species of pest & necessary preventative measures.
· 700 + active customer base across the North of England with many relationships for over 10 years.
· Highly accredited firm with over 12 industry accreditations.
· Excellent management team with considerable industry experience &technical understanding, allows the company to run self-sufficiently,with minimal involvement from the shareholders.
· Strong future pipeline of £80k worth of contracts.
· Highly qualified staff all certified to RHSP Level 2 & BPCA standards.
· Rated 'Strong' by the Plimsoll Analysis in 2016.
· Works to an integrated pest management approach & uses non -toxic measures where possible.
· Strong culture of internal innovation & continued learning.
· Provides work for leading commercial firms in the gambling, education& leisure sectors.
· Implemented a bespoke, integrated field report management system that provides immediate customer updates & trend analysis.
Location; Yorkshire, England UK
Sales; £720k/ Adj EBITDA £217k
A unique opportunity for someone to aquire this well established and respected carpet and upholstery cleani...More Details
Pendlebury, Trading for over 8 months, T/O generated over 7 months £328,000, Well equipped, Significa...More Details
Devon, Cornwall, Re-locatable within area, Established since 2013, Excellent reputation with incredible pot...More Details