· Wealth of knowledge & experience on all species of pest & necessary preventative measures.
· 700 + active customer base across the North of England with many relationships for over 10 years.
· Highly accredited firm with over 12 industry accreditations.
· Excellent management team with considerable industry experience &technical understanding, allows the company to run self-sufficiently,with minimal involvement from the shareholders.
· Strong future pipeline of £80k worth of contracts.
· Highly qualified staff all certified to RHSP Level 2 & BPCA standards.
· Rated 'Strong' by the Plimsoll Analysis in 2016.
· Works to an integrated pest management approach & uses non -toxic measures where possible.
· Strong culture of internal innovation & continued learning.
· Provides work for leading commercial firms in the gambling, education& leisure sectors.
· Implemented a bespoke, integrated field report management system that provides immediate customer updates & trend analysis.
Location; Yorkshire, England UK
Sales; £720k/ Adj EBITDA £217k
Profitable waste management business that specialises in the installation and emptying of domestic and comm...More Details
• Office, Window, Carpet, & Janitorial • Excellent Growth Business or Bolt-on • Written Contracts some 3yr...More Details
UK. Generated £547k turnover with an EBITDA of £39k. Provides product solutions within the semi-conductor m...More Details