· Several major school contracts in place with respective local authority.
· Impressive corporate client base including major blue chip companies.
· Significant market presence with 25 per cent general public market
share in the locality, and 60 per cent of the area's corporate clients.
· Three well-presented web domains representing respective divisions
of the Company: private hire, executive hire and disability transport.
· Member of Federation of Small Businesses, Chamber of Commerce
and respective local authority 'Buy with Confidence' Scheme.
· Sophisticated driver-tracking software, tailored to the Company's
Location: SW England UK
Sales: £1.68m/ Adj EBITDA: £225k
BUSY COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC CAR & VAN REPAIR AND SERVICE BUSINESS *POSSIBLE MOT* ***MUST BE SOLD / REDUCED...More Details
HARDWARE, LIGHTING & DISCOUNT STORE REF: M1215 50% PROFIT MARGIN SOUTH EAST LONDON / KENT AREA JUST £22,50...More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of over £900,000, EBITDA reached in excess of £80,000, Established over 30 years,...More Details