· Demonstrated substantial year-on-year growth over the last 3 years.
· Currently imports 160 container loads per annum of slabs.
· Tried and tested product range that is always in demand.
· c90% of business is repeat.
· Highly experienced team ensuring quality is maintained.
· Fully re-locatable, enabling the business to operate anywhere.
· Boasts a strong network of worldwide contacts, some of which are highly rated in the industry.
· Increase in 2015 due to general upturn in the market and an increase in business with a major wholesaler.
· Dip in 2013 due to poor market conditions and poor exchange rate.
Location: North England, UK
Sales £ 4.4m/ Adj. EBITDA £407k
UK, Turnover of circa £280k with EBITDA of £135k, Outturn turnover of £300k with EBITDA in excess of £140k,...More Details
A rare opportunity exists with the possibility of buying an established and profitable nationwide grave ten...More Details
Profitable waste management business that specialises in the installation and emptying of domestic and comm...More Details