· Trademarked brand name & products accounting for 96% of sales.
· Customers include national mechanical, engineering & heating/ ventilation contractors, product distributors and local authorities.
· Ancillary services also provided including specialist technical support, consultancy, site services & after-sales support.
· Good online visibility due to recent website optimisation, has resulted in improved volume & quality of enquiries and more lucrative business being secured.
· Robust supply chain with good long term supplier relationships.
· Excellent technical ability & industry knowledge throughout the company.
· Large stockholding allows for fast replacement in the event of a breakdown or routine maintenance & an ability to meet most customer requirements within a short timescale.
Location: England, UK
Sales: £1,4m/ Adj. EBITDA £442k
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
BUSY COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC CAR & VAN REPAIR AND SERVICE BUSINESS *POSSIBLE MOT* ***MUST BE SOLD / REDUCED...More Details
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to acquire an established franchise located Wiltshire with multi awar...More Details