The company possesses an in-house manufacturing site, alongside 2 showrooms, operating mainly within a 30 mile radius of the factory, throughout the North West.
· Developed sales infrastructure with showrooms in 2 major towns.
· Bespoke, in-house manufacture of tailored, high-specification, CE marked products, following recent investment in CNC machinery.
· Established heritage & reputation for high-quality, sustainable improvements, including the use of FSC certified timber.
· Customers are predominantly domestic end-clients, representing 90%
of revenue, alongside a balance of trade customers.
· Contractual agreements & staged payment terms held with all clients.
· Maintains an average ongoing order book of 3-5 weeks.
· Approved Accoya Registered Installer, enabling the company to issue extended, 50 year warranties.
· c70% of revenue generated from repeat & referral trade.
· No over-reliance on any 1 client with the company's largest customer contributing less than 1% to overall sales.
Sales: £1.37m/ Adj EBITDA £113k
Location NW England, UK
This very well respected and established business has been successfully providing its domestic clients with...More Details
Leasehold: £6,871.08 pa AUTOGRAFFITI - SIGN MAKERS IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY BEEHIVE INDUSTRIAL LOCK UP...More Details
North East & Yorkshire, T/O £305,000, Relocatable home based business, Established in 2000 with stron...More Details