· Benefits from very high levels of repeat business, circa 80 per cent.
· Member of TROY UK, a leading engineering distributor group.
· Cultivated an excellent reputation across diverse sectors including
dairy, agriculture, local authorities and manufacturing.
· Serves clients across Wiltshire, Somerset and Gloucester.
· Retails its portfolio of products via an established trade counter, although majority of sales achieved through own fleet of distribution vans.
· Holds strong relationships with a number of suppliers and has ability to source a range of products.
· Stocks a range of well-known and fast-moving branded products, including (but not limited to) cutting tools, power tools, fasteners, measuring instruments, hand tools, hygiene products and electrical goods.
Sales: £561k/ Adj. EBITDA: £211k
Location: SW England UK
South East, operating nationwide. Turnover circa £450,000, adjusted EBITDA circa £140,000. Esta...More Details
Brentwood, Essex, T/O £100,000, Established since 1960, Land in excess of 8 acres, Excellent reputati...More Details
UK, Turnover of circa £280k with EBITDA of £135k, Outturn turnover of £300k with EBITDA in excess of £140k,...More Details