· Specialists in women's work and personal development.
· Copyrights held for all training programmes and literature, including registered trademarks for most products.
· Ideally suited to development across a range of platforms such as elearning
and experiencing widespread market demand for material in e-format.
· Fully-adaptable material with existing offering currently provided in 14 languages, in addition to 5 locale-specific english language variations.
· A superb reputation with a significant amount of repeat and referral business.
· Boasts an extensive blue chip and major public sector client base.
· Active international network of c.350 trainers throughout 28 countries.
· Simple, effective business model with potential to upscale.
· Runs with minimal shareholder involvement.
Sales £488k/ Adj. EBITDA £288k
EMF are proud to offer for sale this superb business opportunity, currently based in Monmouthshire in beaut...More Details
North of England. Generated over £1m turnover, with an adjusted EBITDA of £100k. Co-educational independent...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details