· Specialists in women's work and personal development.
· Copyrights held for all training programmes and literature, including registered trademarks for most products.
· Ideally suited to development across a range of platforms such as elearning
and experiencing widespread market demand for material in e-format.
· Fully-adaptable material with existing offering currently provided in 14 languages, in addition to 5 locale-specific english language variations.
· A superb reputation with a significant amount of repeat and referral business.
· Boasts an extensive blue chip and major public sector client base.
· Active international network of c.350 trainers throughout 28 countries.
· Simple, effective business model with potential to upscale.
· Runs with minimal shareholder involvement.
Sales £488k/ Adj. EBITDA £288k
DESCRIPTION/ACCOMMODATION Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this Award winning business for sale - H...More Details
UK based, Turnover £774k, with an EBITDA of £468k, The company provides cost-effective solutions to users o...More Details
Re-locatable, Turnover of £378k, with an adjusted EBITDA of £65k, Designs, installs, tests and maintains li...More Details