· Located on busy industrial estate in centre of Norfolk
· Trading for over 30 profitable years
· Supply to garage forecourts, workshops, convenience stores, garden centres and boat yards across East Anglia
· Regular trade customers
· Established reputation
· Open 5.5 days a week
· Stock valuation currently in the region of £220,000
· £13,750 turnover per week (5.5 days trading 2015 calendar year)
· Full accounts available
· Space for 4 large vans to be housed inside premises
· Large concrete car park on site
· 1x forklift truck
· Fully racked out
· Tenure: Freehold - rateable value £26,250
· Retirement sale – 7 full time staff (warehouse/retail, drivers and sales representatives)
Firstline Factors is excited to offer to the market the opportunity to purchase its vehicle parts and accessories business in Dereham, Norfolk.
Forming part of a retirement sale, ideally the owners would like to see the business be taken on as a going concern with its existing 7 full-time members of staff and stock.
Encompassing a large warehouse (9,054 sq ft/841 sq meters on a 0.760 acre/0.3 hectare site), trade counter and office space located on a busy industrial estate in the centre of Norfolk, and having traded for over 30 years, this reputable business boasts a healthy trade both to garage forecourts, workshops, convenience stores, garden centres and boat yards across East Anglia and to its loyal trade customer base.
A potential buyer could further develop this established business through improved online advertising and website sales.
With a healthy turnover of £13,750 a week (5.5 days trading 2015 calendar year), this sale would suit an enthusiastic buyer(s) with a passion for the motor industry.
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday - 08:00 - 13:00
Number of Employees: 5-10
Support & Training:
Six month handover from both business owners will full support and training.
Located on busy industrial estate in Dereham, Norfolk
This company specialises in parts for Fords from 1932 – the mid 60's. Regarded as one of the leading specia...More Details
Established in 1997, this is an Independent U.K retailer of the finest quality, fresh roasted coffee, loose...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Wheelspeed. The business was originally set up by our client...More Details