Our client supply the full Iveco truck range and are able to build any body type or chassis to customer specification.
Building on their longevity in the market our client has built up an impressive database of around 200 clients, many of whom are repeat and referral clients, and have an active database of 50 clients plus long-standing contracts with around 10 clients.
Members of the Vehicle Builders and Repairers Association our client has huge potential for growth, both in terms of scope to increase their market share through the introduction of a targeted marketing strategy and the expansion of their on-line sales facility.
Our client operates from large leasehold premises in the South of England including a six bay workshop, a hard standing yard of 1.8 acres and ample office space.
Business Type: Market Leading Franchised Truck Dealership, Service Centre and Coach Builders
Location: South East England
Financials: T/O: £1m
Adj. Net Profit: £150k
• Established Franchised Truck Dealership
• Official Parts and Service Dealer for Major Truck Brands
• Specialist Body and Coach Building Services
• Over 70 Years Continuous Trading
• Valuable Database of Approximately 900 Clients
• Regular Business from Approximately 250 Individual Clients
• Long-standing Lucrative Agreements In Place
• Operating Centre with Capacity for 28 Vehicles
• Good Transport Links to Major Motorways in the South East
• Excellent Repeat Business with Strong Client Retention Record
• Member of the Vehicle Builders and Repairers Association
• Potential for Future Growth and Expansion
• Consultancy Period Offered After Sale to Ensure a Smooth Transition of Ownership
ASKING PRICE: OFFERS INVITED
BUSY COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC CAR & VAN REPAIR AND SERVICE BUSINESS *POSSIBLE MOT* ***MUST BE SOLD / REDUCED...More Details
Rhymney, Gwent, T/O £450,000, Established over 50 years and in the ownership of our client since 2006...More Details
Established since 2013. Annual turnover of circa £4,500,000. Healthy profits. The Dealership specializes...More Details