In the center of the town, just off the Thoroughfare.
The property is available by way of an assignment of the existing lease, which commenced on 1st September 2015 for a period of 3 years at a rent of £5,280pa.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
· Warehouse (9,054 sq ft/841 sq meters on a 0.760 acre/0.3 hectare site) incorporating large trade ...More Details
This company specialises in parts for Fords from 1932 – the mid 60's. Regarded as one of the leading specia...More Details
With the boom in classic cars fuelling the demand for authentic parts, this long established vintage and cl...More Details