· Services split by revenue - sale of cargo space (74%), trucking services (24.5%), cargo handling (1.5%).
· Represents the cargo interests of a large portfolio of international airlines through contractual agreements.
· Works alongside 6 blue chip international airlines in the marketing and sale of cargo space on their international networks.
· Revenue generated through sales of cargo space; spin off revenue via trucking & handling services.
· Receives direct approaches from airlines due to excellent reputation in Ireland.
Location The Republic of Ireland
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £185k
Established since 2013. Annual turnover of circa £4,500,000. Healthy profits. The Dealership specializes...More Details
Successful Garage offering MOT's (Class 4) ,Servicing, Repairs and Tyre Sales. A Well established family ru...More Details
THE ORANGE CAR COMPANY BRAND HAS BEEN TRADING IN JANUARY FOR 5 YEARS SPECIALIZING IN THE SALE OF USED MINIS...More Details