· Services split by revenue - sale of cargo space (74%), trucking services (24.5%), cargo handling (1.5%).
· Represents the cargo interests of a large portfolio of international airlines through contractual agreements.
· Works alongside 6 blue chip international airlines in the marketing and sale of cargo space on their international networks.
· Revenue generated through sales of cargo space; spin off revenue via trucking & handling services.
· Receives direct approaches from airlines due to excellent reputation in Ireland.
Location The Republic of Ireland
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £185k
EALING ROAD WEMBLEY SUIT SPRAYING, MECHANICAL or TYRE SALES NEW LEASE NO PREMIUM Holds 2 cars with one...More Details
Well regarded and fast growing MOT, service and repair centre located within central Stafford. Trading fro...More Details
A great opportunity for a rare main road garage Main road location, very busy workshop business with lots o...More Details