· Services split by revenue - sale of cargo space (74%), trucking services (24.5%), cargo handling (1.5%).
· Represents the cargo interests of a large portfolio of international airlines through contractual agreements.
· Works alongside 6 blue chip international airlines in the marketing and sale of cargo space on their international networks.
· Revenue generated through sales of cargo space; spin off revenue via trucking & handling services.
· Receives direct approaches from airlines due to excellent reputation in Ireland.
Location The Republic of Ireland
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £185k
35 Years well established garage serving local community in North London. Fully equipped garage all service...More Details
A prominent transport modelling business has arisen as a valuable acquisition opportunity. With almost thi...More Details
Due to the forthcoming retirement of the present owners, a great business opportunity, comprising a busy ga...More Details