· Services split by revenue - sale of cargo space (74%), trucking services (24.5%), cargo handling (1.5%).
· Represents the cargo interests of a large portfolio of international airlines through contractual agreements.
· Works alongside 6 blue chip international airlines in the marketing and sale of cargo space on their international networks.
· Revenue generated through sales of cargo space; spin off revenue via trucking & handling services.
· Receives direct approaches from airlines due to excellent reputation in Ireland.
Location The Republic of Ireland
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £185k
This motor vehicle repair and service garage has been on site since it was built in 1982. Under continuous,...More Details
Garage, MOT & Tyre business South Bristol area, sales 2015 £337,000, GP £159,000, trades Monday-Frida...More Details
EALING ROAD WEMBLEY SUIT SPRAYING, MECHANICAL or TYRE SALES NEW LEASE NO PREMIUM Fits 6-7 cars Inclu...More Details