- The owner’s reason for sale is retirement.
- The business specialises in wind and brass instruments, a wide selection of guitars and bowed instruments, keyboards, percussion etc. and accessories combined with a fine selection of sheet music and music books for all levels of learning and experience.
- The concern employs no staff and is run by the owner.
- The main customer base is students from a high number of schools and colleges in the surrounding area.
- The two nearest competitors are located in Orpington and Croydon.
- A general music shop with a deep history of wind instruments, saxophones, flutes and clarinets for all players. Trumpets, trombones, classical guitars, acoustics and electrics for all levels, keyboards, drum kits plus accessories.
- There is great potential here to develop the business through its online sales, music lessons and repairs and maintenance.
- Ideally suited to an experienced musician with the desire to run their own business.
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am to 6.00pm Sunday: Closed
Support & Training:
As part of the sale price the Owner would be available for an extended training period as well as consultancy to ensure a smooth handover if required.
We are pleased to place onto the market this excellent business for sale which is based in a prominent High Street position in West Wickham, Kent.
The present lease was for 20 years, with 7 years left, with an automatic right to renew. The rent is £14,700 pa and a new lease may be negotiated if required. The rates are £4,320 pa
Young & still-expanding music enthusiast's "Aladdin's Cave" with growing reputation & superb electric & aco...More Details
Well Established Annual T/O £5,500 Huge Potential Totally Relocatable Great Reputation EPC - Not Require...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to bring to the market this well operated business which has gain...More Details