• Gross Profit 20%
• Town Centre
• Surrounded by numerous shops and other traders
• Closing 5:30pm, huge scope for later opening hours
• News Sheet £1,000 per week @ cost
• Rent £155 per week
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Saturday
• 10 year lease from October 2014, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The premises provide shop floor with display area, lottery point, good sized service counter, small rear store area and kitchen and stairs leading to 1st floor store room.
This business is superbly situated at the entrance to the arcade in Glossop town centre, just off a busy main road and surrounded by numerous shops and other traders.
10 year lease from October 2014, with 5 yearly rent reviews
Desirable card and gift shop set in picturesque Derbyshire town on the edge of the Peak District. Great loc...More Details
• Long established and well known traditional newsagents • Advised WT £3,750, news sheet £800, Lottery £17...More Details
SINGLE FRONTED SALES SHOP probably in the region of 700 sq. ft. sales area with tiled floor, fluorescent li...More Details