• News Sheet at cost £500
• ATM provides commission of £250 - £300 per quarter
• Rent £125 per week
• Within busy parade & surrounded by large residential area
• Opening hours 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Saturday & 7:00am – 2:00pm Sunday
• 10 year lease from 2008, with 3 yearly rent reviews
This well established business has been owned by our clients since 2008 and is only for sale today due to our client’s unfortunate ill health. The business achieves a good level of turnover whilst closing at 6:00pm Monday to Saturday & 2:00pm Sunday, therefore offers a fantastic opportunity to increase the current takings, simply by extending the opening hours.
Accommodation The premises with CCTV, alarm & electric shutters provides drinks display fridge, 2 central display aisles, card display, newspaper and magazine display, stationary display area, confectionary display area, good sized service counter, ice cream display, chest freezer, photo copier, store room, small kitchen and exit to yard area with WC facilities.
The business is ideally situated within a busy parade in a large residential area, close to a large park, 2 schools, a college and benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: 10 year lease from 2008 with 3 yearly rent reviews
Website: Sign In / Register to view
• Taking £2,000 per week • Busy indoor market • Within Civic Centre shopping centre • Scope to introduce de...More Details
Established 20 years + W/T £2830 N/S £1000 Huge scope to extend opening hours & increase takings Extremely ...More Details
Well Established/Reduced For Quick Sale W/T £2500 - £3000 N/S £500 Busy Main Road Huge Scope Loyal Client B...More Details