• Busy indoor market
• Within Civic Centre shopping centre
• Scope to introduce delivery rounds
• Payzone and National Lottery agreed
• Surrounded by numerous other businesses and benefitting from very high levels of passing trade
• Only for sale due to unfortunate ill health
• 2 owner parking spaces included
• Rent £200 per week
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Saturday (7:00am – 2:00pm Wednesday)
• Awaiting lease details
The premises provides good sized shop floor with magazine display area, newspaper display area, good sized confectionary display area, service counter and 2 drinks display fridges.
This business is superbly situated in the indoor market, within the Civic Centre shopping centre. Surrounded by numerous other traders, shops and multiples, the businesses benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: awaiting lease details
• Taking £2,500 per week plus £2,000 payzone & £2,000 Western Union • News Sheet at cost £500 • ATM provide...More Details
Established 20 years + W/T £2830 N/S £1000 Huge scope to extend opening hours & increase takings Extremely ...More Details
• Thriving W H Smith Local Newsagents • Prime town centre position amongst multiples, spacious lock up unit...More Details